A club I have joined is the Ag Business Club. I decided to join the Ag Business club because it involved my major and allowed me to meet more people who are in the ag business major. I hope to gain more knowledge of how businesses work and how they recruit new employees.
The Ag Business club has business representives come talk to members during a meeting about their business and what college students can do to get out in the work place. From listening to the businesses I can gain more knowledge on how businesses recruit and what I can do to make a good impression on employers when applying for a job.
The Ag Business club has many leadership opprotunities. Members can be an officer or they can be on a commitee. It would be helpful later on by becoming an officer or being on a commitee because it will can give me more experience with working in a group and being a leader. Which could be seen in the future while in the work force.
By being in the Ag Business club I can gain information on how businesses recruit people and gain more leadership skills to help me when it comes to working for a company or by having an entrepreneurship later.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is always good to gain skills no matter where it happens. It is even better when it is involved in your career path.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good club. You get involved with your major and meet people who give you advice on getting your dream job.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you did your homework. I think this will be a great experience to help with pursuing your major.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you will have an opportunity to gain skills in your major and meet new people.
ReplyDeleteIts so nice that there are so many clubs that pertain to almost any major. It really helps when you are just starting in a major and if you want to advance over your peers. Keep it up man
ReplyDeleteIt is good to be able to find a club that interests you and that can help you in the future. Sounds like this will be a good club for you to be in.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a really good club to be part of for you major. Hope you have a lot of fun with it.
ReplyDeleteThis club sounds like it would really prepare you for obtaining a job. Sounds like you picked a good one.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a great way to gain skills that you may need in the future! Have fun!
ReplyDelete